“There is no doubt that SEO has changed a lot over the last 12 months. I remember the days when SEOs, including me, focused our time and energy on boosting our rankings. We would track all of our keywords and watch them go up as we built links.
And although some SEOs still do this, I myself haven’t tracked my rankings in over a year.
Why? Because SEO has turned into a long tail game.
But before I get into how you can build up your long tail traffic, here is why you should focus your SEO efforts on the long tail”.
See on www.quicksprout.com
- Sitefinity Case Study: How Sitefinity helped build a new website for all customers
- Don’t Underestimate the Value of Great Web Design
- Looking for SEO? Create Content, Be Social
- The 5 Most Successful Shark Tank Deals And What You Can Learn From Them
- Why Web Design Affects Marketing More Than You Realize