If anyone out there thinks that building a website is easy, they probably never built a website in their life before. We don’t use website builders where you plug in the information: we are the website builders. It takes a lot of effort from both sides. The clients have to be patient with us, and we have to be patient with the clients… and everything else. What better way to go through the true website building process though than through gifs.
Let’s do this.
1. When you meet with the client:
Hoping that trusts last at least two weeks and for the first revision.
2. When you get a great idea:
Design and content have to be decedents of Dali or Einstein or something.
3. When Illustrator crashes:
Why?! WHY?! And of course this only happens the ONLY time you forgot to save your work initially.
4. When the developer can’t get it to look right:
Not that you or I know how to code, but can it really be THAT hard?
5. When the client changes their mind about aspects they already agreed on:
Nooo, don’t worry, we spent all this time designing this only for you to have a better idea and change your mind. It’s cool.
6. When you have to make changes you don’t agree with:
A green background with orange accents? Really? Are you sure? We’re not sure. We’ll accept it, but we don’t have to like it.
7. When you’re QAing the website to make sure it’s perfect:
At least your entire elementary school education learning grammar wasn’t for nothing.
8. When you’re presenting it to your client:
Do you love it? Is it amazinnnng? Pleeeeeaaaseeeee love it as much as we do.
9. When your clients love it:
YASSSSSS QUEEEEEN! WE DID IT!
10. When the website finally goes live:
It’s over. It’s all over. Now a nap and to the next client.
At the end of the day, we might be exhausted… but we are proud of our work, and our clients are too! Come take the journey of building a website together with us. We’ll end up being lifelong friends and part of something great! Give us a call at 832.482.0010 or email us here: email@example.com.